Event organization and event logistics require precision action plans that take every detail into consideration. That planning is one of the things we do best at Les Productions Têtes d’Affiche (PTA). In fact, we’ve developed particular expertise in this particular area because it’s so crucial to ensuring the proper management, maximum efficiency and rigor needed to for the success of your event.
Taking total control of your event organization and logistics
PTA is uniquely capable of taking control of every step in the organization and logistics of your event or, if you prefer, a single step, like site or venue searching for your event. Regardless of whether you want us to handle every aspect of your event organization and logistics or a single specific step along the way, you can rest assured you’ll get the team you need for the job. At PTA, we’re also recognized for our expertise in managing all the various team players, creating the synergies needed and applying the rigor required to ensure the total success of your event.
The tight management of budgets and deadlines, coupled with capable management of human resources are keys to the success of your event and, as it happens, to the quality of our agency reputation. Rest assured, we always unite the best team for your project and ensure that every step of the organization and logistics is handled according to the most rigorous standards. Our presence on site before, during and after your event and our rapid action when last-minute adjustments are required have all helped build our reputation for outstanding client services.
Last, but certainly not least, our understanding of and experience with the various municipal administrative bodies means every event we manage is carried out in total compliance with city codes and regulations.
Our event organization and logistics services
- Development of implementation plans: goals, task determination and prioritization, action planning.
- Budget planning and management.
- Site and venue searches with service analyses.
- Event location scenarios (plans, mock-ups, special zones, decors, sponsor visibility, visitor welcome, etc.).
- Research, management (including commitments) and coordination of official sponsors, professionals or other suppliers (Foremen, sound engineers, technicians, lighting techs, projectionists, photographers, makeup artists, videographers, set decorators, carpenters, painters, etc.).
- Planning and management (including locations) of technical and technological equipment, set décor and other equipment, facilities, furniture and supplies.
- Research into conference speakers, hosts, animators, emcees.
- Planning and scenario development for event roll-out, including technical chain and rehearsals.
- Management of animation, conferences, activities, etc.
- Management of exhibitors and logistical follow-up (technical needs, site installations, etc.)
- Management of welcome for public, guests, partners, accreditation, etc.
- Video production.
- Research into food services and menus according to event theme.
- Planning and organization of medical and security services.
- Analysis of city codes and rules and delivery of permits, licenses, etc.
- Control of access and passage on streets, etc.
- Transportation, accommodations and customs clearance.
- Planning and logistical management of installation set up and breakdown for halls, booths and all other spaces.
- On-site presence and management before, during and after event.
Our areas of expertise
Over the years, PTA has developed a wealth of expertise in event and experience organization and management. Our expertise is sought after for a wide range of events and experiences: